Welcome to RED International Screenplay Contest: an opportunity for aspiring and professional screenwriters.
|Opening date||Deadline||Notification date||Event date|
April 20, 2020
November 17, 2020
November 23, 2020
November 28, 2020
Our Jury will select the best screenplay submitted and award them.
*All winners will receive an official laurel and a free certificate (PDF/JPG file, ready for print).
Best Feature Film Screenplay
Best Series Plot
Best Short Screenplay
Best Stage Script
Best Television Script
Best First Time Screenwriter
Best Young Author
1) Submitted scripts must be original screenplays, and the sole property of the applicant(s). Adapted screenplays are accepted.
2) All ages are eligible, from any country of the world.
3) All entries must be in English.
4) All scripts must be submitted in PDF format and should be written in industry standard format (Courier 12 pt font).
5) There is no limit to the number of screenplays you may submit.
6) If a submitted screenplay becomes optioned, produced or purchased between the time of submission and the end of the judging period, that screenplay will no longer be eligible.
Years Running: 2 Event Location: Foyer Cafè, Via Valerio Laspro 8, Salerno (SA), Italy Festival Email Festival Website Categories: Action / Adventure, Animation, Asian, Black / African, Children, Comedy, Dance, Documentary, Environmental / Outdoor, Experimental, Feature, Film Score, Horror, Human Rights, Indigenous / Native Peoples, Latino / Hispanic, LGBTQ, Lyrics Only, Online Festivals / Awards Events, Religious, Sci-fi / Fantasy / Thriller, Screenplay, Screenwriting Contests, Short, Short Script, Stage Play, Student, Television, Television Script, Underground, Virtual Reality, Web / New Media, Women
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.