INFORMATION UNDER ART. 13 OF THE EU REGULATION 2016/679
Under the article 13 of the EU’s Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679”), with provisions to protect individuals and others concerning the processing of personal data, we would like to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in accordance with the law.
The Data Controller is Hora Investmenti S.r.l., with legal headquarters in Via Aversana 8, 84025 Eboli (SA), Italy, VAT no. 03945630659, in the person of its Unique Administrator and Legal Pro-tempore Representative.
Purpose of the treatment and main legal basis
Your personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes along with the main legal basis:
Purpose of treatment: website registration, access to IT services, sending business communications, handling complaints, fulfillment of tax and accounting obligations, monitoring of contractual compliance, customer management, communication;
Main legal basis: data subject’s consent, execution of a contract, legal obligation, legitimate interest of the holder, fulfillment of a contract, data categories and recipients.
Your personal data related to the following data categories may be sent to the following recipients or categories of recipients to achieve the above purposes:
Recipients: Judicial offices, consultants and freelancers in a single or associated form, banks and lenders, institutional bodies, police forces, parent companies, subsidiaries and related companies.
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, in accordance with the terms of art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679 on security measures, by specially appointed persons and in accordance with article. 29 GDPR 2016/ 679.
Treatment and storage methods
We would like to point out to you that, in accordance with the principles of legality, limitation of the purpose and the minimization of data, under art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed at the bottom of this policy, your personal data will be retained for the following period of time: 5 years after the termination of use.
Scope of communication and dissemination
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disseminated and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other entities to comply with legal obligations.
International transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred to EU member States or non-EU third countries.
Rights of the person involved
At any time, you will be able to exercise, under Articles 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, the right to:
– ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
– obtain information about the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated and, if possible, the retention period;
– get the adjustment and deletion of the data;
– get the limitation of the treatment;
– obtain the portability of the data, that is, receive it from a controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and pass it on to another controller without impediments;
– to oppose treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
– oppose automated decision-making for individuals, including profiling.
– ask the controller for access to personal data and the adjustment or deletion of the data or the limitation of the treatment that concerns him or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to the portability of the data;
– revoke consent at any time without compromising the legality of the consent-based treatment provided prior to withdrawal;
– make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
You may exercise your rights with a written request sent to the Data Controller.